Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome! Starting Off


Okay well this blog to you if very random, and really you may get bored of reading it. And right now I might just be writing to no one but hopefully later I'll get some people reading. I had another blog that I started 4 years ago but about after 2 years in I just kind of forgot about it and well gave up... but it still exists, too much work was put into it to give up now. The reason I'm starting a new blog is because I want to start fresh! This blog will just probably about things that happen daily, some not so interesting things, and some maybe interesting things.

Some little things about me, well I'm in high school this year, Grade 9 is almost done, I can't believe it. With semesters it seems longer, and next year I'll be in grade 10; it's a little scary. My name if you haven't guessed it Starri. Well I love to draw and I love manga, and anime too. My drawings are mostly in anime style. I have a website where I post these pictures and check daily: www.starpling.deviantart.com I'll post some of those pictures on here too, but if you want to know first and get them right away go there.

One last things for any readers out there. I'll try to update as much as possible hopefully if I remember twice a week. But don't be surprised if I update like after 2 weeks. If you any of you readers want me to write more because I probably will forget feel free to e-mail me at: starpling@gmail.com I check my e-mail often.

Later Guys,
Starri-chan*

No comments:

Post a Comment