Monday, May 24, 2010

Eh. Tiring Weekend

Well this weekend was fun, but SUPER tiring. On Saturday I went to my friend Nicole's Birthday, it was a sleepover so I went to bet at like 2 AM. Then after that on Sunday I went to my friend Gabi's house until like 8PM ans I went to bed at like 11PM. And today I have to do ALL my homework due tomorrow, actually it's not much but I have a ton of English due this week and next week. 


I have to write a formalist criticism, reader's response, draw a picture + paragraph, of a book I read; The Alchemist. It was a good book and all but it's SOO much! 


Then I have to make a blog of a character from Midsummer Night's Dream, which will be BORING! 


Then I have a summative where I have to make a magazine or newspaper including all the stuff I learned throughout the year, including all the boring and useless books we read! YAYS! 


And finally I have exams! YAY! I have Science and English. Apparently though Science is really easy because you have to fit a whole year in one hour, so it's short. But then my English is writing and essay for 2 WHOLE HOURS! WHAT FUN!!


Well, I always like to put things simply... School sucks! Yep as easy as that, and you know what if you like school, please do tell me why because I would LOVE to hear it.


Have fun doing crap at school,
Starri-chan*

No comments:

Post a Comment